पोस्ट करनेवाले : jpmundhra
| Price when posted : BSE: Rs 63.90 ( 0.08 % ), NSE: Rs. 63.85 ( 0.00 % )|
Another fundamentally sound small cap Co.
OM METALS INFRAPROJECTS LTD (BSE code 531092 & NSE symbol :OMMETALS )
which has equity of merely Rs. 9.63 Cr and Reserve Rs. 504 Cr with regular dividend payout and and only Rs. 9.39 Cr financial cost will earn Rs.1000 Cr plus NET PROFIT in next five years ( Market price only Rs. 32 on 12-01-2015)
Om Metals Infra Projects Ltd. was established in 1971 by Kothari Group of Rajasthan having its corporate office in Delhi and H.O. in Jaipur along with no of branches all over India .Initially the main business of Om was of fabrication and specially the manufacturing of gates for Hydro Power projects.This Co has never posted loss Balance Sheet since inception and regularly paying dividend. Financial data filled in BSE for Y.E.31-03-2014:-Paid up Capital Rs. 9.63 Cr /Reserve Rs. 504 Cr/ Dividend 20%(10% Interim and 10% Final) and EPS Rs.3.97 (Face value Rs. 1=00). Sales for 12 Months i.e 31-3-2014 - Rs.342 Cr .
Sept 14 qtr Net Profit is Rs. 10.88 Cr and most important - that is despite of low sales (Rs. 31.93 Cr)and without contribution from Real Estate. Net Profit for Sept 13 was Rs. 4.93 Cr / sales Rs. 42.90 Cr and its comprised Real Estate contribution Rs. 1.61 Cr. EPS wise Rs. 1.13 v/s 0.51.
Result for June 14 qtr was= Sales Rs 91.80 Cr. Net profit Rs. 9.81 Cr and its comprised profit from Real Estate Rs.78 Lakhs . EPS Rs. 1.02.
SHAREHOLDING OF OM METALS AS ON 30-12-2014 ( Total shares 96303809 (Rs. 1 Paid Up)
Promoters ( 27 No ) = qty 67055916 = 69.63%
Public: (8512 No.) = qty 29247893 = 30.37%
(A) Institutions (2 No) = qty 4056442= 4.21%
(B) Non Institutions :-
(1) Bodies Corporate ( 302 No )= qty 11458608 = 11.90%
(2) Individuals More than 1 Lac F.V.( 13 No) = qty 3397599= 3.53%
(3) Individual Less than 1 Lac F.V ( 7724 No) = qty 9304786 = 9.66%
(4) Others / NRI/HUF/ etc ( 471 No) = qty 1030458= 1.07 %
Please note that Promoters / Body Corporate have increased their share holding in this qtr
Only distressed small shareholders sold so no matter of worry that big Investors exited in this qtr.
EARNING SOURCE OF THE CO (OM METALS INFRA ) and estimated Net Profit in next 5 years Rs. 1000 Crores
(A) ENGINEERING = Net Profit Rs. 150 Crores in next 5 years
This division has the capacity to execute Rs. 350 Crores finished products every year and orders in hand are for Rs. 1500 Crores approx. (Fabrication for Hydro power project Gates and also for irrigation sector)
(B) REAL ESTATES estimated income of Rs. 650 Cr in next 5 years:
(1) PALLACIA , Jaipur: : Realisation of 6 Lacs sq feet @Rs 12000 per sq feet = Rs. 720 Cr minimum (Not taking super built up area or saleable area and car parking amount )- construction cost of 6 lacs sq feet @ Rs. 4000 per sq feet = 240 crores and the 5 acres land purchased cost Rs 170 Crores so Net profit from this project will be Rs. 300 Cr plus in next 3 years.
(2) 26396 sq meters Bandra (Mumbai) slum development projects .50:50 J.V with D.B.Realty and Om Metals share will be 1 Lac sq feet and ,Saleable value around Rs. 30000 per sq feet so net profit will be Rs. 300 Cr (approx) in next 5 years (DB Realty will bear all construction cost)
(3) Income from Real Estate development in Kota (5 Lacs sq feets ) and a running Multiplex/ A four star Hotel in Jaipur /J.V. of 10 acre property (Ashvita) situated on NH 9 connecting Hitec City in Hyderabad with Mahindra Lifespace .(Om share 80000 sq feet) All may generate Rs.100 Cr in next three years.
(C) INFRA = Rs. 200 Cr in next 5 years
(1) Jaipur-Bhilwara 200 KM NH project of Rs 300 Cr. on BOT basis (75% COMPLETED)
(2) 980 meter long DAM valued of Rs 457 Cr (civil work consist Rs 250 Cr) across the River Kalisindh near Kota .This project is in joint venture with Subhas Projects. Estimated Income from both the projects may be Rs. 50 Cr in next three years
(3) OM and subhash Project has begged LOI for 70 MW lignite based .thermal power plant in Rajasthan
(4)Co has recently bagged a contract for hydro power works with INR 230 crores in joint venture with SPML Infra Ltd from Sardar Sarovar Narmada Limited, a wholly owned a Govt. of Gujarat undertaking, Gujarat.
Co is also trying to acquire some engineering Cos for inorganic growh
Apart from all these properties ,,Om hold no of lands along with other valuable ready properties for offices and other commercial purposes in its own and in subsidiaries in various part of India and may be unlocked in future.
QIP placed @ Rs. 60 per share
Co has also got approval from shareholders to borrow up to Rs. 1500 Cr for new ventures. The Co is adding no of new items of businesses in its Memorundum and Article of Association and has sent postal ballot for shareholders approval.