पोस्ट करनेवाले : sutan
| Price when posted : BSE: Rs. 36.05 NSE: Rs. 36.45|
Highlites of their Annual Report :
- Market value of their security has gone up from 66.91 cr to 179.80 cr,
- They have given loan of 35.5 cr to Amrit Jal/ Gati Infra
- Holding 23,49,281 OCDs @ 100 of Amrit Jal; I have a strong presumption that these OCDs are to be converted in to equity,
- They have taken a short term loan of 30 cr, out of which 10 cr to be repaid by Aug-Sept ’15 and rest 20 cr by Jan ’16,
- Their contingent liability has gone up from 30 cr 196 cr, as in all cases TCI Fin stand as guarantor for the loans raised by Gati Infra/ Amrit Jal for the Bhasmay Proj which is likely to be completed by next year,
- Holding of Green India Venture have declined from 22.69% to 11.83%, they are continually off-loading their holdings,
- As regards reorganisation of business, there is nothing new, they are repeating the same old line. But I hope we may get an announcement in near future, may be in the forthcoming AGM,
- The share price is languishing because of high debt and in the absence of any announcement. Part of their loan is to be repaid by next month.
- Those who are still holding the share for the last 5 years, hope their waiting will be over shortly. Let us hope for the best.....